To apply for the Tiger Brands Graduate Bursary, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach the following documents
- ID document (certified copy)
- Parents/ Guardians proof of income / Affidavit (certified copies) (Interviews will be done for due diligence purposes)
- Certified copies of academic transcripts for 1st semester in 1st year of study
- Matric certificate
Open: 22 September 2021
Close: 22 October 2021
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying(please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application being unsuccessful)
- Applicants must be in their first year of study and applying for funding from year 2
- Applicants must be able to prove financial need and academic potential
- Applicants must display good academic potential in the fields of pure Maths, Accounting and Science
- Applicants must be have been enrolled at an institution that meets our criteria for a minimum of 6 months at the time of application.
School criteria include:
- Should have a minimum of 65% academic average in both matric and semester 1
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Please note that there are limited bursaries available
- Meeting the minimum selection criteria does not imply that your application will be successful
- B Eng or BSc
- BCom Marketing
What does the bursary cover?
The Tiger Brands graduate bursary is a comprehensive bursary that includes the following:
- 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees
- An amount of quoted prescribed books and a monthly allowance
- Full details of the payment process and the requirements which must be met are communicated to successful applicants once a bursary contract is issued.